Ok here’s a first for me 2 posts in one day this one is a quick before i go of to play badminton this evening. ok so it now after badminton did not get it finished before i went out.
I have entered this card in the flowing challenges
fab friday sketch challenge
Thanks for dropping by
I have had a fabulous day crafting with friends we have but the world to rights over coffee and we even got some cards made love Wednesday.
This is one of the card i made using a set of stamps from the SALE-A-BRATION catalogue you can get this stamp set free with a spend of £90 from any of the catalogue until 31st march 2018.
I have entered this card in the following challenges
Less is More
I love this gift box alway’s looks classy but is very easy to make i have made this one for valentine’s day but can be made for Birthday’s or yes I said it Christmas I know it January.
This box can be made it different sizes I have made them with 6″x6″ 7″x7″ or 8″x8″and had fantastic results with all 3 sizes.I made todays box with 6″x6″ DSP.
1.Cut a sheet of DSP down to 6″ x 6″ you need 2 per box.
2. you will need to score and punch at 3″ on all sides.( if making 7″x7 score and punch at 3 1/2″. 8″ box score and punch at 4″.)
4. score both sheets of DSP at
5. your DSP should now look like this.
6. cut out the 2 small corner squares and then cut the score line of on 1 full side.
7. cut out the 4 corner squares on the other sheet of DSP your DSP should now look like this.
8. on the DSP with the 4 small corners cut a cross on so it look like the photo.
8a. but red tape on 3 sides.
9. then fold and burnish the score lines and stick the together this can be a little tricky .
10. punch a hole on the bottom and lid flap
11. take a scrap of white card fold it in half and place the heart die over the fold and run through a cutting machine.
12. ink up the sentiment stamp with versamark and heat emboss with gold embossing power.
13. cut out with the same heart die.then add a ribbon loop to the tag.
14. glue the heart topper to the tag then add to the box.
While having a nose round blog land I came across Just add ink challenge blog and i liked the colour challenge they have this week so i made this card to enter in the challenge.
I have entered this card in the following challenge.
just add ink blog challenge 393
I have had this set for a few weeks but not got round to playing with it until today and just love it.I love the simple lines on this set.This set can be yours of free as its one of the sets in the sale a bration this year to get your hands on this fantastic set you need to spend £45.00 from any of our catalogues you can find more details HERE.
I have entered this card in the following challenge
Thank you for stopping by
My Light box has arrived yesterday but only got it out this morning to have a play I think the card has come out a lot better what do you all think please let me know which photo you prefer.
Thank you for stopping by
How bad am I this is my 1st blog post this year (note to self must do better) I have just brought a light box so hopefully the picture on my blog will look a lot better from next week.
So on to the 1st card of the year have been playing with a couple of new set from the spring and summer.
The catalogue came out on the 3 January if you don’t have a copy yet please drop me a line and i will post one out to you.
I would like to join my Team there has never been a better time to join only £99. gets you over £200 of goodies for more information please message me.
Thank you for stopping by.