I love this gift box alway’s looks classy but is very easy to make i have made this one for valentine’s day but can be made for Birthday’s or yes I said it Christmas I know it January.
This box can be made it different sizes I have made them with 6″x6″ 7″x7″ or 8″x8″and had fantastic results with all 3 sizes.I made todays box with 6″x6″ DSP.
1.Cut a sheet of DSP down to 6″ x 6″ you need 2 per box.
2. you will need to score and punch at 3″ on all sides.( if making 7″x7 score and punch at 3 1/2″. 8″ box score and punch at 4″.)
4. score both sheets of DSP at
5. your DSP should now look like this.
6. cut out the 2 small corner squares and then cut the score line of on 1 full side.
7. cut out the 4 corner squares on the other sheet of DSP your DSP should now look like this.
8. on the DSP with the 4 small corners cut a cross on so it look like the photo.
8a. but red tape on 3 sides.
9. then fold and burnish the score lines and stick the together this can be a little tricky .
10. punch a hole on the bottom and lid flap
11. take a scrap of white card fold it in half and place the heart die over the fold and run through a cutting machine.
12. ink up the sentiment stamp with versamark and heat emboss with gold embossing power.
13. cut out with the same heart die.then add a ribbon loop to the tag.
14. glue the heart topper to the tag then add to the box.