Ok trying to stay calm but what is it with builder, we are having a orangery built it started last June but after problems the company we went with to many issues to go in to.So now have a new company in started so well,had a little delay with the snow last week but thats ok. but now the weather is so much better but where are the builders your guess is as go as mine.ok rant off, I do have a card to show you its a cute little mermaid from the Magical Day stamp and die set.
1. cut a A4 sheet of heavy whisper white card stock down to 10″ x 7″ and score at 5″.
2. trim down the DSP to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″
3 Trim the small piece of DSp to 4″x 3″
4. Cut the old olive card stock to 4 3/4″ x 1″
5. Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda bay in and add the ribbon.
6. Stamp the mermaid and seahorse on the whisper white card in Tuxedo black memento ink colour with your blend pens
Have entered this card in the following challenges.