Just had the best weekend in a very long time I have been on team retreat with the pootlers best stampin up! team ever we had so much fun cant wait to go to onstage in November. If anyone would like to come with me next time you can join my team HERE
Stampin Up! is 30 year this year.
So this morning still very tied but happy from the weekend fun here is what i made it is Cased from a Retreat make and take made by the Fabulous Heidi Smith from Flutterbyheidi will make a post on the ornial project later this week.
Thanks for poping by
I have seen lots of cards useing this technique so i throught i would give it ago, love how it turned out. will be trying this out with other stamp set very soon as well as a step by step guide on how to do it in my next blog post so pop back on Sunday .
Thanks for popping by.
Is it just me or are we all loving the new soft sea form ink and card stock i cant stop using it, Teamed up with the cute Little Elephant stamp set and punch we are on to a winner.Think this card would work for a new baby or Birthday.
Thank you for popping by.
I just love the Little Elephant stamp set and punch its super cute for childrens cards or grown up cards i will be show caseing this set this week so please pop back again to see the other cards i have made from this set.
I have entered this card in the following challenges.
crazy for CAS Pinterest Inspired
Cute N Crafty Kids
incy wincy designs
Thanks for taking the time to pop bye.
I am so pleased to be part of the Autumn / Winter Catalogue Blog Hop and working alongside so many fantastic Stamping Up! Demo’s. I hope you have as much fun blog hopping as we did making the cards and 3D projects.
Here is my card Tis the season.
- You will need a square of whisper white card stock cut down to 5″x 5″.
- Next you will need to make a mask from a sheet of copy paper cut it down to 5″ x 5″
- and then with a rectangle die about 2′ x 4″ or you can use a craft knife to cut out you mask.
- With the left over copy paper tear along it to make your grass and mountain masks.
- Start at the bottom of your project placing the grass mask a little way up add the 1st layer of mossy green ink then move the mask up and add old olive then move it up again and add the Lemon & Lime Twist ink when you are happy with the grass move on to the mountains in Gorgeous Grape. Next add the sky i used balmy Blue and Night of Navy.
- With out removing the mask stamp your winter tress in Early Espresso then remove you mask.
- Stamp the 2 deers and your sentiment in Memento Black.
- Mount your card front on a 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ square of Night of Navy card stock then mount this to a 5 7/8″ card.
Please click on the frog to see the full list of Projects
Thanks for visting my blog
So it’s day 3 hope you are enjoying the healing hugs cards as much as i enjoy making then this is a fabulous set .
Pop back tomorrow for a 3D project
So today i have a new card made with the stamp set Healing Hugs.
I love the sentiment on this one.I made the small red flower by using the rubber on the end of a pencil i really lie the soft effect it gives.
Hope to see you back tomorrow for the final card.
Take care and see you soon .
Hi everyone have been busy working on lots of new project over the summer so here the 1st one. I have used a new set called Healing hugs I will be show casing this set over the next 3 days so make sure you pop by for more ideas on how to use this fabulous set. you can find this set in the new annual catalogue if you would like a copy please let me know and i will pop one out to you.
Thanks for popping by.