Are you all enjoying the weekend I am having a lovely time as my granddaughter is up for a few day as its half term love spending time with her and my daughter as I don’t get to see them that often as they live in london.
I have been working on Writing set this week for my monthly workshop Hopefully they will have fun making it.
Cut 1. 8″ x 8 1/4″ score on the 8″ side at 1/2″ and 1 1/2″
- Cut 2. 6 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ in cardstock and 1 in a thick card / cereal box
- Stick one of the cardstock peices and thicker peices together .
- Add tape to the 8″ x 8 1/4″ on the 1/2″ score line then stick this to the thick card.
- Stick the piece cardstock 6 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ to the thick card
- Next make the pocket cut a piece of cardstock 8″ x 4 1/2″ score the 8″ side at 1/2″ , 1″ , 7″ and 71/2″
- score the 4 1/2″ side at 1/2″ and 1″
- Fold and burnish the score lines cut away the 2 small squares on both sides and snip down and wedge the 2 small squares and add tape.
- you will need 4 piece of DSP cut to 6″ x 8″ ,round the corners
- 5.7/8″ x 3 1/4″ round the corners
- 1″ x 5 1/2″
- 1/2″ x 4″
- Add tape to the back of the pocket.
- Stick the DSP on the front.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 5 7/8″ x 4″ score the 4″ side at 1 1/4″ and 1 3/4″
- Stick the 1″ x 5 1/2″ DSP on cardstock
- Cut the front of the pad leaving about 1/2″ and add tape, stick cardstock to it.
- Add tape to the back of the cardstock and stick down.
- Cut piece of cardstock down to 1′”x 4″ stick the DSP 1/2″ x 4″ together wrap it round your pen and tape together.
- Stick the pen holder to your base and then stick the pad on top of that.
- Stick the pocket in make sure you line it up with the score line.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 30″ and wrap it round your cover place tape under the front piece just to hold it place then stick the DSP over it.
- Stamp some cute images on the envelopes.
- Add a die cut and image to the front.
- Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have fun making yours.