Snow is Glistening stamp set is only available for 1st November – 30th November it is a stunning set of stamp,to see the full arrange of product please visit my shop.I got the idea for this project from i have change the stamp set used and the size as well.for my you will need.
- Sheet of Vellum cut to 10 1/4″ x 7 1/4′
- Score the 10 1/4″ side at 2 1/2″ , 5″, 7 1/2″ and 10″
- Score the 7 1/4″ side at 2 1/2″
- Stamp your snowflake tree in versa mark and heat emboss in silver
- cut and brunish the score line.
- Add tape to the side and bottom (I like red liner tape worked well and you could not see it to much)
- Cut a square of silver card to 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4′ add tape or glue to the bottom of this and place it in your Luminaire .
- Cut a sheet of Sliver foil card down to 10 1/4″ x 4″
- Score the 10/1/4″ side at 2 1/2″, 5″, 7 1/2″and 10″
- Score the 4″ side at 2 1/2″.
- Cut and Burnish the score line to look like the photo no 11
- Fold you sliver card over and place in to the punch as in the photo below.
- Then use your 1st punch as a template to get the other the same hight.
- so it looks like the phot below add tape to the side flap and top
- Add tape to the top of your stand and place your vellume Luminaire on to it and press down.
- Cut a strip if silver cut with a edge punch.
- Then stick this round the top to complete your Luminaire Hope you have fun making your Luminaire would love to see photos of your.