I love the simple line drawing on this set could be used for lots of different occasion . I choose to keep the image simple but have gone for a fancy fold card.
For this card you will need to
1. cut your card stock down to 4 1/4″ x 11″ then score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ this is the base of your card.
2. cut a mother piece of card stock down to 3 1/2″ x 9″ then score at 4 1/2″ fold and stick to the inside top panel.
3. cut 2 pieces of DSP down to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 2 1/2″ add these to your bace card.
4. next cut 2 pieces of whisper white card stock down to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ one is for the inside of your card the other for the front.
5. for the stopper i used the 1 3/8 scallop punch and 1″ circle punch just glue the bottom half for your circle and stick that on your card so that the top part of the card will stand up .Thank you for stopping by today.