On Saturday I had the honour of presenting a make and take at the Pootler’s team Retreat hope that all went well and everyone enjoyed making my project I was so nervous I have never presented to so many ladies before there will be 46 demos there the is well out of my comfort zone, But as our team leader Sam says our comfort zone is elastic lets hope mine stretches that far.
You will need 1 sheet of 12 x 12 DSP
- Score your DSP @ 1 7/8″, 5 3/4″ 6 1/4″ and 10 1/8″
2. Turn and score @ 2 1/2″ and 8 1/4″
3 Fold each corner in at 1 7/8″ to form a triangle.
4. Fold and burnish all the score line.Fold the 1 7/8 and 10 1/8 score lines inwards, turn the DSP over with the horizontal line are towards the centre.
5. Fold the in the top and bottom and tuck the bottom under the top.
6. Add ribbon and decorate, as you would like.
Card 1. Crumb cake cardstock is cut at 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
Whisper white is cut at 3′ x 4 3/4″
Crumb cake cardstock is cut at 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
I stamp the flower with crumb cake ink.
Thank you for stopping by today