How is everyone keep warm and dry I hope its turn back to winter again here in the North East of England,It seem every time our builders want to do anything outside the weather turns bad we have had snow delay,last weekend rain delay could not but the waterproofing on in the rain now this week high winds and rain have stop work again but i now have a half glazed roof so slow getting there.
I thought i would show you what we made in my workshop this week my ladies had great fun make them.
The box hold 5″x7″ cards and hols about 10 card so would make super gifts set for family and friend or to sell at craft fairs .They are nice and easy to make.
you can get full instructions HERE
Supplies for the Berry Burst Box
!——– TAMS Start ———-> Product List
List of supplies for the Soft Sky Box
Ok trying to stay calm but what is it with builder, we are having a orangery built it started last June but after problems the company we went with to many issues to go in to.So now have a new company in started so well,had a little delay with the snow last week but thats ok. but now the weather is so much better but where are the builders your guess is as go as mine.ok rant off, I do have a card to show you its a cute little mermaid from the Magical Day stamp and die set.
1. cut a A4 sheet of heavy whisper white card stock down to 10″ x 7″ and score at 5″.
2. trim down the DSP to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″
3 Trim the small piece of DSp to 4″x 3″
4. Cut the old olive card stock to 4 3/4″ x 1″
5. Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda bay in and add the ribbon.
6. Stamp the mermaid and seahorse on the whisper white card in Tuxedo black memento ink colour with your blend pens
printable worksheet here
Have entered this card in the following challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.
Just dance this beautiful lady come from the fabulous Beautiful you stamp set this is one of my go to stamp set just love it.
1. cut a A4 sheet of whisper white heavy card stock down to 10’x 7″.
2. cut a piece of reel red card stock 5″x2.1/2″
3. cut a piece of smoky grey card stock 4.1/2″ x 2″.
4. take the large circle from the stitched framelite die set and cut out in the whisper white.stamp the image in basic grey archival ink.
5. mix a little of the reel red ink with a little water and paint the image.
6 stamp the sentiment in the reel red on to the grey card ,stamp the background stamp from the waterfront stamp set on to the base card in the reel red.
I have entered this card in the following challenges
Thank you for stopping by
Hope everyone out there in blog land is well. Its a very grey day here in Durham so i thought i would have a play with the new Flying Home stamp set as it is perfect for spring time cards. I just love the cute birds house’s in this set.
1.Cut a A4 sheet of pool party card stock and cut it down to 10″x7″ and score at 5″
2.Cut a A4 sheet of powder pick card stock down to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ and stick this to the base card
3. Cut a 1″ x 4″ strip in pool party card add a strip of ribbon.
4. Stamp the background stamp from the waterfront set in powder pink.
5. Cut the large stitch circle die in whisper white card and stamp the bird stamp in memento black
then colour it it then destress the edge with the pool party ink .
printable version here
Have entered this card in the following challenges
freshly made sketches
dragonfly dream challenge Flowers
sir stamp a lot challenge flowers
Thanks for dropping by
Its the weekend again they come round so quickly not that i am complaining love the weekend as i get to spend some time with my other half as he has been away working all week.
I watched a youtube video from Jenny McGuire this week called Off the-edge die cut cards this is my take on it.
I have entered this card in the following challenges.
Thank you of stopping by
Have gone for C&S card today just a little stamping and a little ink.
Thank you for stopping by.
Been playing with my inks today, always love the results I get when you blend them together and them splashed a little bit of water on the card stock.
love the bright oranges and yellow combo think the black sets it off very well.
I have entered this card on the following challenges
Crafty card makers get inky messy
simply create too Favourite colour combo
creative knockouts flower power
Thank you for dropping by